Greyhound web sites
I have selected the following greyhound related web sites as being of potential interest to visitors but can take no responsibility for their content.
Views held by other sites are not necessarily those held by myself.
If you find that a site has moved or is inactive please be kind enough to let me know.
- Blue Dog at Ding Dong - my greyhound cards and gifts, available through my Zazzle store
- Search for greyhounds on Amazon - all sorts of greyhound gifts, books and stuff.
- Retired Greyhound Trust - adopt or sponsor a greyhound - National Office web site.
- Cornwall branch of the Retired Greyhound Trust - local Cornish branch of the RGT
- Greyhound Rescue West of England - this Charity operates mainly in Hereford, Gloucester, Shropshire and the Western Counties including Dorset, Devon and Cornwall, helping people find a greyhound to adopt.
- Greyhound Rescue Groups in the UK - find a greyhound to adopt anywhere in the United Kingdom
- Greyhounds in need - an English registered charity founded by Anne and Arthur Finch, concerned with the plight of greyhounds everywhere, and especially in Spain, where most of our work is done.
- The Greyhounds Retired Database - in association with the Greyhound Breed and Race Database
- Evesham Greyhound and Lurcher rescue - set up in 1989 by Pip Singleton who started bringing Greyhounds and Lurchers into her home in an attempt to stop them being destroyed.
- Greyhounds For You - Greyhounds For You is a UK-based voluntary organisation dedicated to the work of rescuing and homing retired greyhounds.
- Greyhound Gap - There are many rescues the length and breadth of the country looking for homes for greyhounds. There are also many potential adopters looking for the right dog to join their family. There is a "gap" between these two parties in terms of distance, the need for homechecking, transporting the dog or quite simply even knowing that each other exists! The aim of the Greyhound Gap web site is to fill that need by assisting rescues and new potential adopters in their quest to find the perfect home for the perfect dog. The more the rescues can home, the more lucky ones they can make way for.
- Greyhound Action - Greyhound Action is an independent group dedicated to campaigning against the inherent cruelty of the greyhound racing industry. They work to close existing tracks and to prevent new tracks from opening.